I use static websites based on Hugo since quite a while now. They are fast, nice to edit with the editor of my choice and can be served from any HTTP server. There are no requirements like PHP, Python or MySQL. Unfortunately I never got used to the deployment process.
You might have come across the case, that you had a simple class which got the new requirement to be thread-safe for upcoming use-cases. I have seen developers who simple wrapped all methods with a locked mutex, like this:
Some people may wonder why there aren’t any updates on my projects during the last few weeks. Well, a few things changed in my life and that’s why I don’t have a lot of time or motivation. So I decided to make a complete break for this summer until September.
I decided to make some changes to my current root server and websites. I already migrated most of my websites to be statically generated with Hugo.
The new v0.6 is out and available for download.
Download here: https://mfreiholz.de/ts3video/
Most changes are internal and don’t change the user experience, but there is one new great feature: Streaming in a resolution of your choice (HD!)